Saturday, March 24, 2018

Insert XML Data In Database Using Stored Procedure In SQL Server

In this article I’ll explain how to insert data from XML Sheet using sql server. Few days ago my client says they have data in XML format and want to insert all the records which is available in XML Format that should be insert in database. So, to archive this kind of requirements from my client I had written kind of sql query and procedure which helps me to insert all the record in bulk from XML Sheet. So, in this article I am going to explain how to create store procedure to insert all the record in table from XML sheet. In this created stored procedure i simply was passing complete XML data as parameter. So Lets Start and take example for demonstration.

source https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Blogs/insert-xml-data-in-database-using-stored-procedure-in-sql-server

No comments:

Post a Comment